- Ice (preferably 1 to 2 large cubes)
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce dry curaçao
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 2 ounces chilled sparkling brut-style white wine
- Lemon/kumquat wheels, pomegranate seeds, rosemary sprig and/or grating of nutmeg, for garnish (optional)
Place the ice cubes in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a mixing glass, combine the pomegranate and lemon juices, gin, curaçao and bitters, and stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the ice in the bowl, then top with the chilled sparkling wine. Arrange your garnishes on the surface of the drink, if using, and serve.