Bring the refreshing taste of a margarita into your holiday celebrations. This recipe for a Christmas margarita offers a little seasonal flair against a comforting tropical backdrop. It’s easy to mix up and a lot of fun to share with friends.
- Cinnamon sugar (for rim)
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce coconut milk
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (triple sec or Grand Marnier)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce white cranberry juice
- Garnish: lime slice
- Garnish: cranberries
- Garnish: rosemary sprig
- Gather the ingredients.
- Rim an old-fashioned glass with cinnamon sugar: Begin by wiping a lime wedge around the edge of the glass to wet the rim, then roll it in a shallow dish of cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the tequila, coconut milk, orange liqueur, lime juice, and white cranberry juice
- Shake Well
- Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a lime slice, a few cranberries, and a sprig of rosemary
Serve and enjoy!