BEER CHEESE FONDUE
- 1 clove Garlic
- 10 oz Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 6 oz Gruyere, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1 Cup Beer (Lager)
- Cut the garlic in half. Rub the cut ends all around the bottom and sides of the pot.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded cheeses, salt, white pepper, and flour.
- Add beer to a saucepan and bring to a bubble over medium heat.
- Reduce to a simmer and then begin adding the cheese, one handful at a time, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When all the cheese is fully melted, transfer to your fondue pot and serve.