Halloween or Hallowe’en (/ˌhæləˈwiːn, -oʊˈiːn, ˌhɑːl-/; a contraction of “All Hallows’ Evening”), also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows’ Eve, or All Saints’ Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day
What to eat when you need to run to the door…
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Prep 10 m
Ready In 25 m
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake 12-15 min or until golden brown.
Add Sweet Potato Fries, Coleslaw, and Root Beer